New & Returning Patients
Your comfort is our first concern. We provide a clean environment and private treatment rooms. We listen intently, evaluate thoroughly, and involve you in every phase of your treatment program. Please read the following reminder before your visit:
- Bring comfortable clothing. We advise that you wear loose-fitting clothing and leave areas to be examined, such as limbs, to be accessible (ie, wearing shorts or sleveless shirt).
- Fill out patient forms in advance. Please bring documents with you to expedite your visit. Go to Patient Forms »
- Bring your insurance card. See accepted insurances »
- Bring your prescription, if any. Depending upon your insurance, a referral may not be necessary. Also, Delaware Direct Access law allows you to see a therapist without a prescription from a physician.
- No Show or Appointment Cancellation. We realize that emergency situations arise and will extend you one courtesy same-day cancellation, in case of an illness or emergency. Please read our Financial Policy for further details.
At SOS Physical Therapy, we often treat people for following motor vehicle accidents.
» See PT after an auto accident
We are accepting new patients & most insurances!
Give us a call at:
or visit our FAQs page
for more information.